I have mysql setup on two computers with identical databases. When I run a group of
queries on the one computer I get back an error 127 which I checked on an it appears
to be a table corruption error. On the other computer, the queries run fine.  Since I
had all the data for the table in question in a data file, I just dropped the table
and recreated it. The error still appeared. Any suggestions on what to try next? The
only other thing I can think of is to compare the mysql versions to see if I have an
older version on the other computer.