Michael,

Couldn't help myself to read your words again, and I have to say you r so
stupid and annoying, at least today (i'm in a bad temper today).

Although I don't use Access often, I don't say Access is for "dummy users".
In my opinion, every programming language and any tool has its own depth.
Although there are some limits for Access, eg. speed and limits of user
numbers, it has its own market, and if you can play it perfectly well,
you'll be better off.

You think MySQL is not for Dummy users? Well, in Oracle forums, they say it
is, in this forum, people don't say so. But is MySQL really for dummy users?
I say no, again, if you can play it well, you'll be better off.

Access could be lightweight to MySQL, MySQL is definitely light-weight to
Oracle so far.

You suggest me to use Access, right?  No thanks. I hope you can insist on
Oracle, since Oracle is definitely not for dummy users, and then you can
laugh at everybody in this mailing list - dummy users.

Look, man, even you know I'm a dummy user, you don't have to say so on the
mailing list :-) Now people around the world know *Wang Feng* is a dummy
user, some of my friends on the list will laugh at me later. (Luckily I'm
not a lecturer, otherwise just can't imagine how to face the students.) So,
I hate you, hate you!!!!! and you're so annoying!!!!!! Don't wanna talk to
you anymore.

feng