On Monday 16 February 2004 14:18, gerald_clark wrote:
> Rhino wrote:
> >To quote the words of an old song "I second that emotion".
> >
> >As the latest poster to fall into this trap, I just assumed that this list
> >worked like others to which I subscribe: the user simply hits Reply on the
> >post to which he is replying and the note goes to everyone on the list,
> > not just the person who made the original post.
>
> Try  "reply all" instead of reply.
> This should work with all lists.

Whee, old dead beaten and flogged horse resurrected again - campaign for your
mail client author company to support the RFC that specifies how mailing list
headers are generated.  Namely, the headers:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just have to hit 'Reply to list' and my reply goes to the list.  If I want
to reply to the person, I just hit reply.  Both, reply to all.  Works quite
well.