----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> "Issac Goldstand" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 03/08/2004 09:47:31:

Redistributing MySQL, you mean?  That sounds ridiculous - if one could do
that, then that would solve all license problems - just include the MySQL
source alongside the binaries for the sake of it being there, and you can
freely redistribute it with your applications!  That just doesn't make
sense.  And not all of *our* applications are opensource, let alone GPL...

  Issac