From: Michelle Cordes <nailgirl1...@yahoo.com>
To: NailTech@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sat, 16 May 2009 1:04 am
Subject: NailTech:: Re: pedicure chair

The spa I worked at in Tacoma had the kind of chair you describe. It was
alright. Not super comfortable for the client or anything, but it got the job
done. The way I do pedicures, it was awkward to have to keep flopping the leg
holder thing around, but I suppose that would depend on your procedure. I
always wanted to be able to put both of the clients legs up when I was done
with the foot bath!!

IMO, footsie baths are convienient for the liner, but they suck. The water
doesn't stay warm, the bottom gets too hot if you try to keep the water warm,
and I like jets. I use the footbath from Brookstone that is $99... has jets and
is easy to sanitize. I used both the footsie bath and brookstone bath in the
chair you are looking at... the brookstone bath worked just fine on the
platform.
Glad to see you're almost up and runnin' again!!! Good luck!!!

?

Michelle Cordes, LNT

The Nail Spa @ Steel Magnolias Salon

"The spa for your hands and feet since 1997"

Bremerton, Washington

www.myspace.com/thenailspa