Sue,
You just have to disengage the tip feature. If you know your clients tip,
then you just say, " your total today is $40. How much would you like me to
put on your card?" (thanks Becky) I told all my CC users that I am not using
the tip feature because of the temporary fund removal. Explain to them and
they will be more than happy to just add it to your service. Do not take the
time to redo it for the tip. At first you will do this, but then it will
just be force of habit to ask. Then they will just tell you, "oh, put $48 on
there" without you asking.
buenos dias,
Lynnette

Lynnette Madden