Angie. Do the math on a 30 buck service ur 2.75 % is a whole .33cents!

I can afford that cost of business , when it cost me more for the service
plus it is a write off at tax time.
On Feb 22, 2011 11:46 PM, "Angela R Wingerter" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Thank you Sherri, I thought it was illegal. Darn! Don't want to loose my
little
> 2.75%. I guess I sound kinda tight. If it makes your sales go up I
guess you are
> still ahead. I don't know. Something to think about.
>
> Angie
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: Sherri Evans <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]
> Sent: Tue, February 22, 2011 10:29:03 PM
> Subject: Re: NailTech:: Questions about Square
>
>
> There are NO other fees.  Zero, zip, zilch, nada.
> It is illegal to charge a surcharge to cc users.  You can offer a discount
for
> cash payment, but you cannot penalize a customer for using a card.
> Sherri
> On Feb 22, 2011 9:14 PM, "Angela R Wingerter" <[email protected]>
wrote:
>>
>>
>>If you offer the square and you don't use it all month, not even once,
then will
>>you have a service charge? I went to the website and it said no monthly
fees. It
>>just sounds to good to be true. They will keep 2.75% or something like
that
>>(can't remember) of the transaction and that is it? Right? No hidden fees
>>anywhere? Does anyone charge extra if they use a charge to get back your
>>2.75%? Thank you for answering these questions, I know you guys have been
over
>>this before.
>>
>>Angie
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
> ________________________________
> From: Lynnette Madden <[email protected]>
>>To: [email protected]
>>Sent: Tue, February 22, 2011 9:56:36 PM
>>Subject: Re: NailTech:: Questions about Square
>>
>>
>>THAT is the reason to accept credit cards.. Sherri said it...SALES ARE
UP..
>>Buenos dias,
>>Lynnette
>>...
>>
>>--
>>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>>"NailTech" group.
>>To ...--
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"NailTech" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NailTech" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nailtech?hl=en.

Reply via email to