Well, yes and no.  As a matter of functionality, no.  In other words after
the prescribed cure time the nail is essentially done.  It is cured and
should function as intended.

But yes, it really does continue to cure.  Not in any significant way
though.  Sort of like adding a drop of water to a pool.  It is not going to
get any stronger.  We are talking about a fraction of a percent of the
volume of gel.  Some gel will continue to crosslink for days and sometimes
weeks after applied.  This is why the longer you leave a soak-off gel on a
nail the harder it will be to soak off.

This is one of those blow it out of proportion things.  I have to go and
make my tin foil hat now.  If you want one, send a check for $32 to the
address below.  They are fashionable and will protect you against zombie
mind rays.

Erick Westcott, CEO

Gelousy Gel Nail Systems

1745 W Deer Valley RD STE 124