Clare, I do not do a full two minute cure if it is a sheer and I am going to do
more layers. Always do a full two minute cure on last coat. When I am using two
coats of color I always do a full two minute cure for first coat but if I get
done with second coat I go ahead and take other hand out early and apply the
sealer top gel then a full two minute cure. Soak off gels might be different
and require the full time on all layers. Idk so I just do it for them. You
might want to check with the company of the gel you are using.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android