At 12:47 AM 10/16/2006, Steve Feldman wrote:

[ SNIP ]

I think I've given brief versions of that since then a few times
during our community and/or newbie meetings.
        Steve

So? You're making the PC sound like a cumbersome provisioning
operation - which is why I'm suggesting "showing us" something
to measure it. I'm not interesting in the rating system. I'm
interested in what and how you do stuff so we know how it works
when it comes time to praise you or send you packing
during the "appointment" period.

The suggestions are just suggestions. You can either
accept them in context and come up with alternatives, and if they
are not workable at all, try to explain why they aren't, or ignore
suggestions completely as in the past.

Best,

-M<

--
Martin Hannigan                                (c) 617-388-2663
Renesys Corporation                            (w) 617-395-8574