Title: Donald J
Curtis,
Good thoughtful comments.  It did look like you were making a statement without a ? but, regardless I am just interjecting my observation from a perspective that I think is important.  As I told the SC and PC, ultimately it is up to them to come up with a relevant, compelling program.  Merit will support the PC and SC as much as we can in these efforts.
Cheers,
Don

Curtis Villamizar wrote:
In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"Don Welch, Merit Network" writes:

I have served on many program and general committees for academic
conferences.  In every case we took great pains to preserve the privacy
of the feedback.  We did strive to provide constructive feedback to the
author(s) and in all cases the reviewer would also be kept confidential.
Don