On Fri, 2007-06-15 at 11:47 -0400, Alex Pilosov wrote:
> There's no requirement to have work email address, just the names. :)

On some Vendor independent lists that I run we have this requirement:

Members must do at least one of the following:

        -Subscribe/post with your work email address
        -Use your proper name in your email address
            (i.e. Bob Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        -Identify yourself in your email sig
        -Inform the list admins of your correct identity

Yes, we do have some anonymous posters, but the admins know their real
ID and their posts are tracked for positive content.  Complaints, humor,
and OT posts aren't allowed very long from publicly unknown posters.
The lists have been running for 7+ years without any problems from all
the Vendor lawyers waiting in the wings.

-Jim P.