Chris Malayter wrote:
> Hey Joe,
>
> Would you ask the PC to release the minutes from the SJC nanog and any
> meeting since.

Given that the pc last met on tuesday at lunch, I think the minutes when
released will prove to be a poor source the sort information you're
looking for.

What you liked, didn't like or would like to see on the program on the
future would be highly appreciated. I gather you like to peering bof.
What would you do to take to to the next level? Failing that, are their
related communities of interest that need similar attention?