A couple comments...

The age requirement to be a fellow is more applicable to IEEE than
NANOG. Also, we don't know how old anyone is - the only observable
data available is % of grey hair and degree of grouchiness, both of
which are sadly inexact.

I think there should be a codified budget and finance committee, to
provide forward looking budgets as well as audit capability. I think
these are important things to codify in the bylaws.

"8.10 Conference Attendance and Membership
Board of Directors members must attend at least two out of every three
NewNOG conferences. Board of Directors members must remain Members in
Good Standing of NewNOG throughout their terms."

Is this intentional? If we change the number of meetings to two
(highly speculative, of course), what does this mean for this
provision? It should still be ok, but wanted to check.

- Dan