Just as an FYI - a lot of the membership stuff got cribbed from IEEE
(thanks, IEEE guys!), as they are a related group and there's no need
to reinvent the wheel. That being said, there will be a few cases like
this, where we'll need to clean up the verbiage. There is nothing
actually implied here - I don't think anyone will be screening
people's membership apps and demanding resumes.

In regard to Rose's comment on management - agreed. That was my omission.

- Dan