--- Scott Hernandez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The source in cvs does represent the documentation
> at any point, not the
> other way around. What your suggesting would lead to
> ever more dissimilarity
> between a build and the docs in the system. We would
> need to check in new
> docs whenever a source file is changed! That is just
> wrong.

If only there were some kind of automated tool to do
that...  :)

I'm accustomed to thinking of docs as a part of the
deliverable package and as such, something that should
be checked in. I'm willing to accept that not
everybody does it that way, though.

Maybe working backwards from my original problem would
shed light on this. Let's take an example...right now
in the nightly builds there is support for a tag
called '<nunit2>'. How would someone get access to
documentation on this?

-J.