> Having docs checked in makes sense if they are
> edited as html. Ours are
> generated. We should be updating the website
> regularly with the latest
> docs. Perhaps the nightlies should include this too.

Updating the website with documentation on features
that aren't in the latest stable build might lead to
confusion among people who use (for example) 0.7 and
expect what's on the site to match version 0.7.

Sticking the latest docs in the nightlies is an
excellent idea though.

Reiterating my original question lest it get lost in
the shuffle: is there any way to view HTML
documentation on 0.8 tasks today short of rebuilding
the project from source?

-J.