Oh. It sounds so simple, but this lever of automation we do not have. It
would require cvs polling, or a linux build environment on sourceforge.net.
Neither of which we have. Plus it would require scp support (which is not
done in NAntContrib). But please feel post a patch to support these types of
changes.

We do not have nightly build, we have nightly snapshots. The difference is
important. We do not build nightly, we take a snapshot of cvs.

In my response to your email, which you cut below, I wrote:
>I agree that the website should probably contain the latest docs of the
>current cvs system, as well as the last major release. But the source

So I'm saying that we need to keep a copy of the docs of the current cvs
image and the last release on the website, that would be my solution for
where to look. We do not have such a thing yet. The other solution is a
release, which is much overdue.

I really don't want to hinder you from helping, maybe so other people can
comment with their opinions here. I think that you and I have very different
ideas about what should be in source control.