I'm not sure how copyright is determined, is it just code contribution?
I really like the BSD-style licenses, they don't seem to raise as many
alarm bells with organisations and from what I gather Microsoft's shared
source license is similar - but I am no lawyer.

- Mitch Denny
- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- http://www.monash.net
- +61 (414) 610141