Hello Jason,

MJ> My vote would be for one distribution package with the binaries for each
MJ> .NET framework  in separate directories.  I don't think that we should
MJ> include the documentation or source in the distribution package.  We
MJ> should instead, direct users to the website for documentation.  I would
MJ> include a readme doc that explains the basics of getting things setup
MJ> (for the newbie), but again, refer to a task reference on the web.

MJ> From my perspective, if I want the source, I will just get it from SF
MJ> CVS.
IMO it is a really bad idea not to include the source in the
distribution. It is not always possible to get the sources from SF
CVS, because of having internet access through the firewall. Moreover,
it is a bit harder to get the sources of stable release than the
current sources (because you have to know the CVS tag of the last
stable release) (probably, I'm wrong, but my experience of using CVS
tells me that this is a possible problem).

Do you think that documentation should be available for download as a
single file (zip?) (in case, someone needs to read it offline)?

--
Best regards,
 Ivan                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]