-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott
Hernandez
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 10:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [nant-dev] Criteria for next release

That is a negative Jason. We will always distribute source with our
binaries. We will also always include help/documentation.

We will also not distribute multiple, and redundant, binaries. There is
no reason to distribute 1.0 and 1.1 compiled versions of nant.

Our goal is to support all .net platforms and frameworks. Right now NAnt
has support for the ms .net framework 1.0 and 1.1, as well as limited
support for mono (as mono progresses our available features are also
growing). Our goal is to provide binaries that meet the minimum
framework requirements. In the future I expect our compiled binaries
will run on mono out of the dist directly, just like they do on the ms
.net frameworks.

<quote who="Morris, Jason">