Hello,

I'm glad, I'm not the only one having problem with this :-)

queu ccnet build will help, since nant will compile those sequentially. Or I
think, it would help. But I'm not sure, if using _any_ cache is good thing.
I want to do CLEAN build, so I <delete> all output files, all "obj" folder
and still - there is hidden cache! Even non-documented cache. I don't see
this as the right way...

>>Gert: I'm still not sure how we should tackle this issue.

Maybe we could introduce new attribute to override obj/vscache location?
Should be simple enough. But what should be default value? VS compatibility
(=use of vscache)? Or clean approach (=no interim files?)

btw: could be solution compiled completely without obj folders? I think some
very old NAnt do not used them (0.84?) Or alternativelly - could we use one
folder (say c:\temp) for obj folders of all projects in the solution?

BTW: I'll look into msbuild stuff soon. Promise.

Martin Aliger