> Changing to a local store for intermediate build output will
> not resolve
> issues if you build a project in parallel from the same local project
> directory, but I'm sure that's not what you're doing.

No no! I have 2 distinct local directories with project of the same name.
Those 2 projects builds in parallel. They have distinct outputdir, disinct
references, distinct everything I could set. They share (non-documented!!)
VSWebCache it seems.

> Just checking: should this issue postpone the 0.85 release ?
> Can you submit
> a bug report for it ?

Give me a day to check it really is VSWebCache which do problems. I fire a
bug for it as soon as I'll be sure.

Not sure if that should postpone 0.85 though. We need a release for every
cost :-)
But that VSWebCache should be documented on <solution> page!

Give you know soon!
Martin