Hi Erik and Jean,

+1 to you both. Sadly, judging by the deletion of the post that prompted my
reply, I think our community is more willing to help Jean-Baptiste than he
is willing to learn. There's that old saying about horses and water that
seems to ring true here.

And congrats Erik on your can-do spirit. Good luck with your studies.

--Jim--