No problem, we're here to help.

One last point, you will find that you can get a working knowledge of
Cypher in short order, like hours not days. With just a basic starting
point you will evolve from these basic skills and incrementally add new
insights and tactics as you need them. Before you know it that basic skill
grows to familiarity without painful and time consuming effort up front.

Good luck with your studies.

--Jim--

In many decades of learning and using all kinds of programming languages
and query languages, I can confidently say that the Neo folks have managed
to craft the most powerfully intuitive means to work with the unique power
of graph database technology.