So I would like to see a benchmark that majors on  the 'deep search'
performance of the various graph databases, which would draw upon:

1. Multi threading (for single searches mainly) but for other operations
also - limited by the capability of the graph DB
2. In memory enhancements.- limited by the capability of the graph DB
3. The ability to pointer chase (for optimisation)  - limited by the
capability of the graph DB
4. The graph data should comprise complex relationships,  not just straight
forward hierarchies.
5. The benchmark should be scalable (including the ability to fully utilise
very capable nodes).

Wayne.