Hello,

thanks for the useful tips, I especially like the idea of the copper-
clad board, that could be useful I guess.

Averaging is in fact cool, I am already calculating the average of 50
measurements giving me a data refresh rate of about 3Hz. I always
thought "why do these multimeters have such a low refresh rate?" and
now I know.

The cap parallel to the ADCs input (i.e. over the lower resistor) is
already incorporated, it was actually one 10nF only, but after
checking the input with my 25MHz scope I saw some weird flanks and
added a 100nF in parallel that made it go away.

I am not sure about my coding, though. I put everything in the
interrupt routine so I know the ADC is checked every so and so
milliseconds. But the dispaly routine is in the isr, too. Hmm, I don't
think it is a very good source. This evening I will upload my c source
and a some pictures of the circuits for you guys to yell at ;-).

Jens