On Jul 10, 1:49 am, dylan roelofs <doktorb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  The two books I refer to constantly for info are :Materials and
> Techniques for Electron tubes, by Walter Kohl, and -Materials and
> Processes of Electron Devices, by Max Knoll.
>  If you can find them, these two old manuals will teach you everything
> you could ever want to know about vacuum tube manufacture...

For those who are interested, the Kohl book is available for free
download at http://www.tubebooks.org/technical_books_online.htm  There
are also many other books about tube manufacture (including another by
Kohl called Materials Technology for Vacuum Tubes).  The site is a
great resource for all things vacuum tube (radio, hi-fi, theory), but
not specifically nixies.

Mike