On Jan 7, 2:23 am, "Tidak Ada" <offl...@zeelandnet.nl> wrote:
> Thanks Mike,
>
> That's verry usefull info. Now waiting untill your stuff arrives here...
>
> May be I will buy suitable capacitors and diodes for the higer voltage.
> Any hints for the diodes??
>
> eric

For actually changing the supply to 500V, the components used, need to
be rated over 250V. The supply 1st makes 250V, then enters a doubler,
to get 500V. Q1 needs to be a 300V, or 400V FET. An IRFD320, rated at
400V, is provided, so no need to change this one. C2 thru C4, are 1uf,
250V, which should be swapped for 350V rated caps. D1 thru D3 provided
are BAV21s which have 250V ratings. Change these to the MUR140, which
is rated for 400V. UF4007 will work, too. Make sure its a UF4007, not
a 1N4007. Two entirely different parts. Eric, I know, you know the
difference, but someone else reading this may not. If R8 is made a
6.8K (instead of the 7.5K provided), the output should be around 500V.
With R8 kept at 7.5K, but R7 raised to 820K, the output will be
~550V.

Buy your parts at reputable dealers. Its already been shown, that some
eBay sellers, just restamp their diodes with whatever part number is
in demand.