Humm, if these cells are more like a time bomb, I would think twice
(or maybe three times) before using that in an RC aircraft....

Re: Mefistofelix:

Both David and myself are working on a new version of the nixie watch,
so you may want to postpone your purchase for a few months. To match
the style of the case with the age of the tubes, my nixie watch will
be in military style  original FS595 OD (Olive Drap) color.
Additionally, David will enter the market with the first ever Ladies
nixie watch. Both types will be smaller than David's original design
of the "men's" nixie watch, so it will just depend which one is your
preference.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nixie-Watch/146174782160870

Michel