Since you will incorporate some buttons, I would also add a setting so
that the user can choose to disable the tilt sensor. I am sure it will
work in normal daily life activities, but while playing tennis or golf
and perhaps in many other situations (setting up camping), IMO it is
very likely the tilt sensor will trigger a false reading and as such
use battery capacity.

Those dimensions sound feasible with a rechargeable battery.

Most of my designs have to fit in enclosures that were chosen by other
people, and usually those people also decided the dimensions that the
boards must have. With this aspect, I designed my watch cases before
designing the boards. That is opposite from what people would normally
do, so it may sound a bit bizarre. I only have a margin in the
thickness, so it can go from 16.5mm to 17.5mm.

Michel