Cobra007 wrote:
> Since you will incorporate some buttons, I would also add a setting so
> that the user can choose to disable the tilt sensor. I am sure it will
> work in normal daily life activities, but while playing tennis or golf
> and perhaps in many other situations (setting up camping), IMO it is
> very likely the tilt sensor will trigger a false reading and as such
> use battery capacity.

That's an interesting idea...but probably not necessary, judging by
how long a CR2 battery lasts in the current design watch.

I did have an interesting experience with my prototype watch
yesterday...helping the local high school robotics team building the
robot, I had the watch near the drive motors, which are big DC
permanent magnet type. I noticed my watch going thru the setting
thing. I guess the reed switches in it are a bit too sensitive!
Production watches use buttons, which is a good thing for hostile
environments like working on robots.

Jim