Sounds good. And yes, other people that have made nixie tubes do seem
to be getting good results with the level of vacuum that you are
getting.

Also, I have all sorts of crazy laser cutters here. I may be able to
come up with a good stack of numbers or other characters if you'd like
them for your nixie tubes. I have never cut anything so fine with
these lasers, but according to the manufacturer, I should be able to
do it.

I am not sure where I would get tiny ceramic separators though.

I am excited to see your results.

Michael-