That's some pretty damn good work ! The only way I can see that a human got
involved, is by looking at the soldering.

My mother was not technical. She didn't know how any of the stuff, she
worked on, functioned. But she was an meticulous old European lady, who
took great pride in her work. To her, it was a reflection of herself, so
she took the extra time. And her supervisors knew well enough not to tell
her otherwise, or they'd get that scolding, that I got as kid.

She retired before surface mount pitches got really dinky. I know the exact
day. The day of the Sierra Madre Earthquake. That was her scheduled last
day, but she cut it even shorter. The quake was in the morning. They
evacuated her building just after the quake. When they gave the "all
clear", and let them back into the building. she just said good-bye, and
drove home.