Mitch,

Are you willing to share your code? There are many pairs of sharp eyes here that could help you figure that out.

On 8/18/2015 1:27 PM, Mitch wrote:
I forgot to mention that as hard as I've tried, I have not been able to
figure out smooth, digit cross fading. For now the clock uses a 'vibration'
effect that you can see in the video, or a no effects digit change.