That is crazy!

But so is life!

I’ve recently seen a lot of crazy prices for auctions that I’ve been interested
in and also a lot of bid retractions (guessing they have been placed to find
out the highest bid, from this I learned to bid late or use sniping if possible
- eBay is not your friend if you are a buyer in these cases, or in any case at
all, they just want their profit) or maybe there is a rich kid out there or
perhaps a newbie. :)

/Martin