So, it looks like a very good time to post a bunch for sale.  J

Michail

From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Kevin A.
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2019 10:27 AM
To: neonixie-l
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] TESTED 4 Nixie Tubes Burroughs B-7971 3½" tall
14-segment character

While inflation and supply (or lack thereof) are reasons for price increases, a
lot of it is a handful of sellers trying to fix the market (especially with
regards to recent 7971 auctions). Take a look at the 2 tube auction currently
underway. 0 feedback seller, same 6 feedback bidders as previous listings
hiking the price by $300 with 8 days left in the auction. Painfully obvious BS.

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019, 12:30 PM Shaun Merrigan <materialsguy2...@gmail.com>