I'm getting the impression that the same 3 people keep cooking their own
auctions on 7971s. Remember the 10 that sold in pairs on the display boards
late last year? Several auctions have popped up on what appear to be the
same tubes. Moreover, the same low feedback accounts keep bidding up every
auction in the first 2 days to well over $150 a tube. Appears to be eBay
scumbaggery at its finest!