From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Bill Notfaded
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 1:22 PM
To: neonixie-l
Subject: [neonixie-l] Re: B7971's on the bay....

I sorta did too Richard.  I was late to the party and many of you here know me
and know I was on a quest for the big B beginning a few years back.  Thanks to
patience and work I've got a few B-7971 clocks and many tubes.  I'm here to say
it can be done but it takes time.  Michail member here even helped me out back
in fairly recent time.  I own some Mod-Six's now too and even a B-8971 clock
thanks to Michael Barile and indirectly Carl O.  We love that cold cathode
display don't we?

WE LIKE BIG TUBES!

Bill
neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/a0de8607-bd5e-442f-9c14-ed8d0fe79031%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/a0de8607-bd5e-442f-9c14-ed8d0fe79031%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.