The first link shows a little poisoning on the underscore.

The second link is mine.  They went for $220 a tube.
I only posted for those people that really really really need one. (Did expect
a purchase of more than 1 at a time.)

I will post more, but again, only meant for people that don’t want to wait for
a good/fair price.  In fact, I recommend people NOT buy from me and should wait
as better deals always show up, but they have to fear the ‘untested’ ‘asis’
auctions.

Another note is that I provide a video of each tube working in a clock and do a
segment test to prove each are perfectly working.  And, I write on the tube in
video and seal each box with my version of a seal so they know what they see is
what they get.  Example…
“The following two videos are of your tubes.....
First video shows testing of all six tubes and markings...
https://youtu.be/outZRHTZBao
Second video shows packaging of the six tubes and my form of seal....
https://youtu.be/kL83gfLtJro”

Yes, I have a couple of clocks with the antenna tubes.

Michail Wilson
206-920-6312