another b7971 on ebay today....first day already over 180USD per tube...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Two-Giant-15-segment-Burroughs-B-7971-Nixie-Tubes-with-sockets/303531498958?hash=item46abe31dce:g:n~0AAOSw7MNeh~rG

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Burroughs-B7971-B-7971-15-Segment-Alphanumeric-Nixie-Tube-TESTED-USA-Stock/123727599571?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649
someone bought six recently too..i believe the price should be over USD200
per tube...

people gone crazy...

M1於 2020年4月2日星期四 UTC+8上午5時14分46秒寫道: