I agree. It's hard to get faithful photos of the CD47. Maybe because it's large
and thus more 3D than most Nixie tubes.

In person they do not look weird at all. The digits are very well shaped; a
unique and attractive "font". They are gorgeous and gigantic.

I share again the positive leap second photo:

http://www.leapsecond.com/pages/CD47/

/tvb

Sent from my iPhone