Hi Marcyour mail makes me very happy -exactly the sort of response I would
hope to elicit including the ambiguity about what the text actually *is* :)It
seems to me one of the things it is, is several lifetimes' research programmes
in aesthetics &c.I also think ( tentatively) that the questions ( and other
questions that might occur to the interested reader) might tell us more about
art than any set of answers...
A painter friend just mailed to say he had printed it out large and posted it
on the studio wall where he teaches...Thanks for reading and thanks for
responding!Michael

    On Thursday, June 6, 2019, 9:21:18 AM GMT+1, marc.garrett