Michael,

I agree with what others have said, these are extremely thought-provoking, and almost any one of the questions would be material for a couple of hours of discussion. Great material for a book too!

My favourite one is 'If I collaborate with an elephant to make an artwork is that elephant my fellow artist?' That really appeals to me. First of all, you immediately start to wonder what kind of artwork the elephant could participate in - elephant footprints on a canvas? an elephant with a paintbrush in its trunk? maybe something displayed on the sides of the elephant? Secondly, who wouldn't want an elephant as a fellow artist? And just imagine the presentation if you won the Turner Prize!

Edward