Hi Patrickmy original intention was that it was a somewhat sideways approach
to questions in aesthetics that have interested me for a very long time, both
theoretically and as things which arise intermittently but consistently in
one's practice as an artist.So that's how it ended up in an online philosophy
journal...However I entertain the thought within the questions themselves that
the piece might also constitute a kind of artwork or literary text. ( And this
came up in the 'workshopping' discussions with the Borderless Philosophy
editors - I pointed to  late Wittgenstein as someone who can be read , with
profit, as literature as well as philosophy -NO, *more*! - work whose
philosophical charge is inextricably entwined with it's literariness)  and I
also  quite consciously underline this in a kind of 'opening out' in the last
four questions...As for a book -well of course that'd be wonderful - do you
know anyone who might be interested in a pitch? ( it wasn't in my mind - more
that I'd really like to see all sorts of people *think hard* about the
questions and be particularly pleased to see them taken up within art
education. Rather immodestly I'm going to make them the sole compulsory text on
the studio modules of the MA I'm currently writing :)thanks for responding
Patrick and good to see you back here!with best wishesMichael

    On Thursday, June 6, 2019, 10:31:55 AM GMT+1, Patrick Lichty

Sorry to be offline for so long. The constellation of causes and effects behind
this are complex, partially because I had split my email addresses across five
different ones in an attempt to simplify, and exactly the opposite happened. I
want to try to get this straightened out and be a regular again.

This is a great list – Michael, are you considering this as a work or something
you are looking for a real response to?

It could be a great book if the latter.