Edward- thanks for the very kind comments! I feel I might be heading towards a
‘database’ definition of art - ‘art is a practice about which the following,but
not only the following , questions may be meaningfully posed’ ( although of
course that is all sorts of problematic and in my heart I remain a
Wittgensteinian over art defintions) I’m pretty sure I came across the elephant
example at some point ( it’s possible I dreamed it though)

With warmest wishes Michael
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, June 6, 2019, 3:49 pm, Edward Picot via NetBehaviour