like many its one of the only lists I browse, occasionally with eyes bigger than brain, but never cursory

adelante! jonathan

On 14/6/21 10:48 pm, Ruth Catlow via NetBehaviour wrote:
Thanks to everyone who already posted on this thread <3  <3  <3

For those that missed the discussion...

*We are proposing a Netbehaviour renewal process:*

Over a 1 month period starting now (14th June 2021)
We invite all subscribers to do one of 3 things

1. Make a post on any topic or responding to anyone else's post
2. Send an email with "Happy Lurker" in the subject header (to the list or privately to me - if you prefer to remain incognito)
3. Do nothing.

At the end of this time, moderators will
1. gather a list of everyone who posted
2. update subscribers on the proposal to unsubscribing everyone who hasn't posted and depending on what we all decide
3. unsubscribe everyone who we haven't heard from/ or do something else.

In this way, we will get to know new people a little, and be able to better see ourselves collectively. There may be a bunch of people who prefer to go un-announced (that's fine too). If they are really keen but prefer not to send an email saying so they can always resubscribe.