I have been reading this list for ages, although probably many of you have
been here for longer.
I rarely intervene, but I find some of the discussions here to be really
important for me. I understand I could participate more than I do, but I
don't always have the energy, or feel that I'm actually contributing in a
significant way. Let's say that I would certainly miss this list if
it didn't exist anymore!
Best,

On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 at 17:43, drew davidson <d...@waxebb.com> wrote:

> another happy lurker…  great list to learn from…
>

> On Jun 14, 2021, at 11:55 AM, Klobucar, Philip Andrew <
> andrew.klobu...@njit.edu> wrote:
>
> Hello Word.
>
> I just subscribed to this list at the suggestion of Alan Sondheim, so I am
> currently one level below "lurker," but I aspire to lurk happily here.
>
> Best,
> Andrew
>

> To be in the book. To figure in the book of
>
> Questions, to be part of it. To be responsible for
> a word or a sentence, a stanza or chapter.
>
> Edmond Jabès, *Le Livre des Questions*
>

> Andrew Klobucar, Ph.D.
> Associate Professor
> Department of Humanities
> New Jersey Institute of Technology
> 332 Cullimore Hall
> 973.596.5724
> klobu...@njit.edu
>

> On Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 1:48 AM Kath O'Donnell via NetBehaviour <
> netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org> wrote:
>
>> another happy lurker too
>> this is one of the remaining lists I read, usually delayed from when the
>> messages/threads have been originally sent. I hope it will continue in some
>> form
>> cheers
>>
>> On Mon, 14 Jun 2021 at 15:43, Julian Brooks <li...@julianbrooks.net>
>> wrote: