So sorry for posting this to all!  Oh well, no harm no foul I hope!!!!!  Arg.

________________________________
From: NetBehaviour <netbehaviour-boun...@lists.netbehaviour.org> on behalf of
Max Herman via NetBehaviour <netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 12, 2021 11:17 AM
To: NetBehaviour for networked distributed creativity
<netbehaviour@lists.netbehaviour.org>
Cc: Max Herman <maxnmher...@hotmail.com>
Subject: [NetBehaviour] offlist -- Re: Netbehaviour renewal - Occupy? a
commons? by a fire, in the ruins in an ancient woodland

Hi Ruth,

I really appreciate your dedication and clarity in helping the list be its
best.  Many years ago I briefly attempted to coordinate a list or two and it
was terribly difficult, so what you have already achieved with Netbehaviour is
quite significant.  The prospects for continuing, evolving, and developing the
list in accordance with your vision -- because as chief organizer I consider
you very much justified in leading with regards to vision -- are also excellent
I think.

What you propose sounds like a good idea to me.  I'm less experienced with the
list logistics of unsubscribing inactive participants, but it makes sense.
Others may have reasons to leave inactive emails subscribed but I can't think
of any, so I would certainly support the suggestion.

Your ask for each of us to consider ourselves co-proprietors of the list in at
least some degree is very organic and wise -- we are, as participants,
involved, and being aware of that or reminded when needed is highly
appropriate.  I'll support your recommendations in this respect and if there is
ever anything you wish to request of me individually -- to post less, consider
topic choices, etc. -- please feel free to let me know either on or offlist.

All very best,

Max