it's a good idea & you should start it :)

it brings to mind the legal cases involving GM companies, where their seed has blown into neighbouring properties & the company has taken the neighbouring farmer to court for illegally growing their seed - the most famous one being monsanto vs. percy schmeiser (http://www.percyschmeiser.com/). i also read recently about a case in western australia, where a farmer lost his organic certification because of GM seed blowing 1500m & contaminating his farm; the WA government's response to this was that zero tolerance of GM in organics imposed "unnecessary costs" on the GM grower.

this idea of "unnecessary costs" is bizarre - whether it's GM seed blowing around the place or nuclear radiation or excessive plastic packaging floating in the ocean, the corporation generating the shit should pay for its consequences. it's not an "unnecessary" cost at all but the REAL cost - to the environment & the rest of us unwilling receivers of this shit.

if corporations had to pay the real cost of their business activities, the world would be a very different place.

h : )